- (Episode #101) Dog Heroes of 9-11.
- (Episode #100) Prevent Kittens from Biting Hands & At Home Sports to Keep Dogs Physically fit.
- (Episode #99 – replay ep. 12) How to Quiet Your Dog’s Warning Bark & Why Dogs May Misbehave More With Women.
- Why Your Dog May Not Listen To You. (Blog #99 – repeat of Blog 12)
- (Episode #98) How Women Can Get Dogs to Listen to Them & How to Solve Barking Problems.
- (Episode # 97) Why Dogs Jump Up On People & How to Help Your Vet Who Helps Your Pets.
9-11 20 year anniversary of 9-11 adolescent dogs Ben Rimbey Camilla Gray-Nelson canine emergency workers dog aggression dog attacks dog behavior dog bites dog chewing dog fittness dog heroes of 9-11 dog sports dog story Dr. Kwane Stewart eco friendly packaging excessive meowing Fairly Odd Dogs Frank Pantell games based training Hasara Lay homeless people Karen Pryor Ken Ramirez litter box problems Lucky Mutt Dog Training Michael Shikashio misbehaving dogs multiple cats multiple dog attacks Nona Kilgore Bauer pet food packaging preventing dog bites Raising Your Paws search and rescue dogs small breed dogs Steve Frost stopping barking stopping dog attacks Susan Frank The Street Vet Tuffy's Pet Foods Veterinarian Dr. Kwane Stewart Women and dogs